Sunday, December 1, 2013

Going Crazy....A Day Late


I have been a bit under the weather and seem to be always trying to catch up.  This card was actually made on time, but I forgot to schedule my post.  My apologies to my fellow Crazies. Our challenge this week was to make 'thinking of you' cards.  I used this fab sentiment from My Faboirite Thngs.

To see the other fab creations by this wonderful team, be sure to go to the Crazies Blog.

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

Oh there you are :) ... hope you are feeling better. Love the colors and that sentiment is oh so true!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hope you are feeling better soon - I also hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Awesome card as usual -- just love your style~

Anonymous said...

Sorry you've been sick! Your card is gorgeous! Love the papers and your layout is stunning! Thanks for your kind words!! HUGS

Benzi said...

How true is your sentiment. I love it. Your colors and your card are fabulous, Joanne. A beauty, indeed.

Kristine Reynolds said...

First chance I've had to leave comments. Love your card. Great colors and layout!