Thursday, October 23, 2014

The CCEE'ers Enjoy Autumnal Colors

This will be a quick post as it is minutes to posting time.

Lynn and Liz, the CCEE Stampers Challenge hostesses for October, asked us to use the colors of the season on our creations this week.

I used a set by Sweet n' Sassy Stamps to create my background, and a sentiment stamp by Stamp Studio to finish it off.  The leaves were hear embossed with copper embossing powder.  To the sentiment panel I added a border with a MS punch.

Be sure to check out the autumnal gallery at the CCEE Blog.

8 comments:

Maryann said...

great leaf background, the addition of black looks so cool

StampOwl said...

Ditto on the background, love the coppery feel of this card

Vicky Gould said...

OMG, Joanne...this is so elegant, rich and fabulous. You certainly did Fall proud!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I adore copper.....the embossed leaves are fab, and so is your piercing........again!

Lois said...

Beautiful monochromatic card, Joanne! And your piercing is awesome, as always!

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous design, Joanne! I love the bold leaves on your saffron background!! The sentiment says it all! What a blessed life we live.

Sabrina said...

Copper ep! I bet that this looks amazing in real life, even more than on screen. What a great take on autumn colours.

Benzi said...

Copper is always fabulous (one of my faves) and I love your beautiful card.