Saturday, October 18, 2014

Crazies Sketch


This is the third challenge of the month for the Crazy4Challenges DT so a sketch challenge it is.  You can see the actual sketch on the Crazies Blog as well as the fab creations of the rest of the DT and our guest designer.  I stayed very true to the sketch.

Besides designer paper, I used stamps by MFT and Penny Black.  I used a Marvy corner punch and MFT die cuts.  I dry embossed the green mid panel.

Thanks so much for stopping by......be sure to check out the Crazies Blog.

5 comments:

Roxie said...

I like the way that flower pops on the green and those prints go great together. A wonderful card as always!

Karen Aicken said...

So pretty - I especially like that word stamp and the way you've used it with the sketch

Karen Aicken said...

So pretty - I especially like that word stamp and the way you've used it with the sketch

StampOwl said...

Pretty card, love the colors you used for this and fun sentiment

Benzi said...

Very pretty, Joanne, and I like the gorgeous greens. I've been away from my blog again and I see you've made some great cards while I was away...you always do.