Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Crazies Play with Their Stencils


Peggy, our hostess for June's Crazy4Challenges DT, wanted us to use one of the trends in cardmaking this week,  Stencils are everywhere, so she asked us to use stencils in some way on our creations.

Like many other stampers, I seem to NEED to have the latest items, so this was no problem for me.  It actually made me gather and somewhat organize my stencils.  I decided to use this one which has several different feathers to choose from.  I kept my card pretty CAS.  The sentiment is from MFT.  The black and white horizontal band is designer paper and to that I added a button.

Be sure to make a stop at the Crazies Blog.  I have a feeling I will be seeing some stencils I may just have to add to may collection.....lol!!!!

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Love your colored feathers, pretty card

Karen Aicken said...

What a pretty card, using those feather stencils. Great colours!
Cheers
Karen

Mary Marsh said...

I really like this feather stencil Joanne-and the colors you chose are so pretty-great sentiment-I bought a photo frame with this same sentiment