Saturday, October 5, 2013

Going Crazy for Halloween Inspiration

We were given a theme (Halloween) with an inspiration picture this week by our hostess for October, Silke Ledlow. For some reason, I could not grab the inspiration picture to post on my blog. Be sure to visit the Crazies Blog to see the inspiration piece.


 
I used a die for my tree.  The only stamping involved is my 'Booooooo's' on the tree panel.  I used a border punch for the layered scallops at the botton of the card.  and a die cut to frame my image.  Just a bright easy-peasy card for Halloween.
 
Be sure to stop at the Crazies Blog to see the inspiration photo and the fabulously created Halloween cards/projects by the DT.
 

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

Love your Halloween tree :)

Kristine Reynolds said...

Fun mix of papers!

Benzi said...

You know how to make a Halloween card pretty along with being fun. Love the BoooooooooBooooooooooo and all those wonderful scallops and dots.

Peggy said...

I love all your polka dots! Fabulous card!

Lisa Elton said...

How cute! Love all of the polka dots and your sweet gingham bow!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute interpretation Joanne! The tree and sentiment is awesome along with your entire design :) !!! Hugs ~S~