Saturday, September 28, 2013

Crazies Go Bow Happy


Cindy challenged the Crazy4Challenges DT to create cards/projects with bows.  Well, I generally have some ribbon and a bow on cards, so this part wasn't hard for me.  HOWEVER, I was experiementing with this tree image to see if I could use it on a paper other than white or ivory.  In real life, this pale pink seemed to work, but now looking at it on the 'big screen' has changed my mind.  I will absolutely change the image before sending it out on the holidays.  Oh well.....every so often something just doesn't work.......and I just didn't have time to correct it before post time.  The tree image is from Mark's Finest Papers.

Be sure to check out much more inspiring cards/projects at the Crazies Blog.

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

Loving that double bow and that tree is looking good to me!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

LOVE these trees Joanne! They look like they're right out of a photograph!! And your double bow is just sweet perfection!!

Peggy said...

Those trees are Gorgeous! Love your mix of patterned paper!

Betty Wright said...

WOW! Just beautiful, Joanne! Lovely card!

Benzi said...

Love those trees, Joanne. And, no one does a better bow than you. I'm coming for lessons. :-)