Thursday, September 26, 2013

Apples for the CCEE Stampers


Lois is the CCEE Stampers hostess for this month.  This week she has challenged us to use APPLES in some way on our cards.  I have been trying, as much as possible, to use my challenge team projects to get cards done that I will actually need in the near future, so this week I went with a b'day card for a young man who will be turning 6 in January (I sincerely hope I got the age right...lol!!).  I went with a kind of school theme as he entered full day kindergarten this year......oh to be so young and innocent again.  Anyhoooooo.....the only stamping involved was the sentiment.  All the others are dps.

Be sure to visit the CCEE Stampers Blog if you are in the mood for apples.  With the air getting a bit crisp around here, it seems the time for some warm baked apple confection......hmmmmm.....guess I should think about baking something????

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

love that apple designer paper ... fun card!

Vicky Gould said...

What a neat card for a 6 yo starting kindergarten!!! Love your designer papers and that neat 6! As usual, you rocked the challenge, Joanne!

Lois said...

Love that paper!!! And a cute birthday card for your six-year-old friend.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

And wonderful dp's they are too! Love the number in RED!

wannabcre8tive said...

A super cute card and I love that apple paper. You scored extra credit, for sure.

Sabrina said...

I like to end up with cards I can use or need, too! This one looks perfect for the intended recipient - but what do you bet he counts the apples in the paper and tells you there are more than 6! You can just tell him you were trying to earn bonus points, LOL.

Kathy Bradley said...

Jo,
So very cute! That DP is absolutely wonderful and I am sure the 6 year old little boy will love his card.

Benzi said...

Such a fun, colorful creation, Joanne. I'm sure the little guy will love it.