Thursday, September 2, 2010

Catching Up Once Again....the story of my stamping life!!!!

This weeks' Sketch Challenge card on SCS, using a fabulous VERVE stamp set.
The next three cards are from my work on the Product Review team at SCS.  We were given some of the new Decorative Nestabilities to play with........I was gifted the Lacey Circles and the Crown Ovals.  On this next card I used the Lacey Circles.  I doubled up a black and white one of the same size.  I used this wonderful silhouette image from Innovative Stamp Creations Nature's Silhouettes III.

For the next card below, I again used a fab set by VERVE.  I again used the Lacey Circle, but only one layer this time.

For the next card, the last I will be shareing today, I used the Crown Oval Decorative Nesties set.  The image I used is my A Muse.


Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my creations.  I appreciate it more than you can know.

9 comments:

Roxie said...

The silhouettes are gorgeous, love the wedding card in silver and the piercing on the Verve card is pure perfection, thanks for sharing all these cards!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oh my have you been busy gf!! As always, you have quite the collection of pure gorgeousness!! Each card unique in its design and color combo, but all equally stunning!! You ROCK SnoSnot!!

StampOwl said...

ditto what Tosh said hehe ... you are teasing me with those new dies again I see ... keep teasing I love what I am seeing!

Mothermark said...

OMG! What fun that product review is! I love those SnoSnot! And they are perfect with your wonderful matting! I have recently seen some cards with them and wow, just when you think something new can't come out, it does! I love all these cards! That first one was a really cool sketch!

Carol L said...

Your work amazes me! I just keep seeing one fabulous creation after another! You really have an incredible talent!!

Denise Marzec said...

AWESOME work as always, girl! Love them all....especially that first one. The yellow/orange colors against all that white and accented with the black gingham....PERFECTION!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What gorgeous cards, Joanne! I love the piercing on each and every one of them!! The colors in the first with the SC are wonderful, but all the cards are fab!!

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are all so beautiful! Gorgeous cards!