Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stampin B's - Die Cut Challenge

Isn't it funny that when you want to use a particular element or item on a card, you just can't seem to get it right?? Well, I normally used die cuts often, especially Nestie cut items. Well the Stampin B's Challenge Team is hosting their second challenge this week. The goal was simply: use die cuts. Well, ideas swam around in my head....and then...well, I ended up using only one die cut. Of course, I did also use my fav corner rounder, one that I nicknamed the dimple rounder.

Otherwise, this was a fairly simple card. I kept with the dotted theme through the designer paper, the CBing, and the ribbon. The layout is pretty simple, but I think it all lets the image 'shine'.

Have a great day and please, if you have some time this week, join us in the challenge. You can visit the team's blog to get all the details. If you create a card, please post the link on the blog after posting it to SCS with the keyword StampinB.

Have a great day!

Joanne (jojot)

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

gorgeous Joanne

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful Joanne, love the papers and design.

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful! Black and red is always so striking!

Mothermark said...

But lookie how gorgeous it is! I love the stark white against the dark background with the wee little red flowers! They could be cows for all I know but my eyes see flowers! Snort!

Its not gonna snow when you come here. Although it could in Steamboat but we will be in Traci's comfy little condo! Snort!

And don't call me a slacker!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is just gorgeous Joanne!! LOVE the papers and your gorgeous flowers!! WOWsers !!