Saturday, April 18, 2009

Funky Flutter

The Ways to Use It Challenge on SCS on Thursday was to use frames in the creation of your card/project. Well, on this card I created the 'look' of a frame by layering different Nestibilities die cuts, using the black mat layer as the frame for the image. The butterfly image is by Innovative Stamp Creations. It is from their Butterfly sheet. I love this funky butterfly and can imagine using it with many color combos. This time I kept it simple with the pinks.

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday, I have been a bit lazy this morning. It is bright and sunny, which is fabulous!!! It really is starting to feel like spring.

Joanne
(jojot)

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty Joanne, I love your frame.

StampOwl said...

wonderful card Joanne

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my MYYYYYYYY, this is so CUUUTE!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love how you framed the butterfly Joanne! And the pink/black/white combo is so striking!