Saturday, May 28, 2016

Thanks for the Crazies

 
 
Hello, welcome to a brand new Crazy for Challenges!!  Barbara is back as hostess for the last challenge of May ......  AND.......here is her challenge for us.

 The end of May signals the end of the school year in the US. Let's make a teacher thank you card this week. If you don't have a use for a teacher thank you card feel free to make a generic thank you card instead.
 
We want to thank our awesome guest, Wanda Cullen of Cullen-ary Creations for joining us this month--we've enjoyed having you play with us.

I made a generic thank you card as I had no need of a teacher card.  I used a background stamp from Impression Obsession to make my main panel.  I then added a die cut sentiment (which I think is by Taylored Expressions) along with some outer paper piercing.

Be sure to visit the  Crazies Blog to see the fabulous thank you cards they have created.



3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what a great background on this Joanne! the plain white THANKS is the perfect sentiment on top!

StampOwl said...

Another of your classic black and white cards, love, love, love!!!!

Maryann said...

Love that background die.