Thursday, February 4, 2016

CCEEers Enjoy Winter



Lynn is our hostess for the CCEE Stampers Challenge in February.  This is her challenge for this week.

Many of us are having icy or snowy weather (or are dreaming that we do) now that February has arrived. My challenge for you is to create a project which features some activity unique to the cold months of winter.

I broke out another virgin stamp set.  I have been trying to go through and use sets I just 'had to have' but never got around to using.  This one is from the now defunct There She Goes Stamps.  The images and sentiments in this set are just sooooo sweet for winter cards.  I also used a snowflake background die from Impression Obsession.

Now be sure to check out the CCEE Blog to be inspired by the winter activity card by my very dear challenge friends.

7 comments:

Lois said...

How cute is that image! And I love the die cut background! I may have to scour IO's website for it.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a sweetie playing in the snow!! Wonderful blue.....love the bg!

Liz Williams said...

I love this pretty diecut background. I didn't get a chance to comment until late this afternoon, so your got your card corrected in plenty of time for me. I love this sweet image. Probably building a snowman is the only snow activity I have ever engaged in. LOL

StampOwl said...

Good to see I am not the only one trying to ink up unused stamps :) ... such a cutie!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fabulous embossed background for this sweet, sweet image! I love this cutie and her mini snowman! What a sensational winter card, Joanne!

Maryann said...

That is a fantastic background die. Your cute image is coloured to perfection.

Sabrina said...

Such a darling image, Joanne! The snowflake background is beautiful too.