Saturday, January 23, 2016

Popping Up with the Crazies






Hi everyone,

It's challenge time again for the  Crazy4Challenges DT.  Frances has a great challenge for us this week.......

The 19th January was National Popcorn Day, so let's add some 'POP' to our cards be it by creating a card that incls the theme popcorn; creating a Pop Up Card; just Popping up your image using foam tape or just adding a Pop of color to a black and white card.

I used a favorite retired SU stamp for my image.  I popped up the 'spotlighted' panel which was colored with Copics.  The sentiment was from MFT.

Be sure to check out the popped creations by the rest of the DT at the Crazies Blog.

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

love the spotlight panel on this card, perfect pop of color

Maryann said...

Lovely card Joanne, love the pop of colour

Liz Williams said...

I love this beautiful card, Joanne. You made these geraniums pop for sure. Hope I can join in on the fun this week.