Thursday, October 2, 2014

The CCEE Goes Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness


October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and our hostesses for the CCEE, Lynn and Liz, have asked us to make a pink card in its honor.  They added a second challenge, which was to send this card to a breast cancer survivor.  Unfortunately, there are many among us who fit that definition.  I visit an oncology practice each month as they also have hematologists in their practice which is what I need.  It always amazes me just how many people are dealing with cancer in their lives. 

I used a Penny Black image with a Stampin Up sentiment.  I just love this sentiment about HOPE.

Be sure to check out all the pinkness at the CCEE Blog.

7 comments:

Maryann said...

Beautiful card, love the flowers and sentiment, hope and wishes go so well together

StampOwl said...

Gorgeous card, love the background on this card .

Vicky Gould said...

What a beautiful work of heart, GF! It is really beautiful!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this gorgeous pink card of hope, Joanne! What a remarkable beauty!

Sabrina said...

Those poppies are SO beautiful, Joanne. I love the embossed background, I'm thinking it would be great for a window shutter, though maybe the scale is too large to work.

Liz Williams said...

Not only a beautiful pink card, how honored I am to know such courageous women who have fought this battle. Love you, Joanne. You are always an inspiration to me.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Unless we tell each other, we never know!! Be well my dear friend!! Love those pink poppies and the embossed bg!