Friday, August 29, 2014

The Crazies Get Inspired


On the Crazy4Challenges Blog you will see the inspiration colors and pictures we were to use for this week's challenge.  I went with some of the colors and also the floral aspect of the image.  The only stamping done was the sentiment.  I used an MFT die cut for my lacey panel, an Impression Obsession die for the hollyhocks, and a Just Rite die cut for the back panel.  I embossed the background and added a touch of bling to the hollyhocks.

Be sure to visit the Crazies Blog to see the fab creations inspired by this challenge.

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

very pretty, love the flowers

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your gorgeous hollyhocks backed by these wonderful die cuts, Joanne! Such a beautiful card!

Benzi said...

I love the hollyhocks with the bling and that die cut panel is awesome.