Saturday, July 5, 2014

Going Red, White, and Blue with the Crazies

Frances is our hostess with the mostest for July.  This first week she gave the Crazy4Challenges DT  the color combo of red, white and blue.  You did not have to make a patriotic card...just use the color combo.  I have been gathering a stash of cards for a dear friend, so I went non-patriotic.

I apologize for my somewhat fuzzy picture.  It was just one of those days when the camera would not cooperate.  The sketch I used is one I saw a few years ago.....unfortunately I did not write down the name of the stamper.  If you recognize the sketch, thanks for the inspiration.

Be sure to visit the Crazies Blog to see our red, white and blue gallery of creations.

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

Such a pretty card, love the layout

Kristine Reynolds said...

Beautiful layout! Terrific challenge card!

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Pretty card.....

Karen Aicken said...

Such a pretty card - I like your take on the Red, White and Blue challenge!
Cheers
Karen

Benzi said...

Beautiful card, Joanne. I love the color combo and your very pretty flower.