Saturday, May 10, 2014

Crazies Play Bingo


Barbara is our Crazy4Challenges hostess for May.  This week she gave us a Bingo card to work with.  She asked us to make our cards using a 'bingo' line......across, up and down, or diagonally.


With my card, I actually ended up using TWO 'bingo' winning lines.  I have BINGO on the top and bottom 'across' lines.  I have embossing, text, and stripes as well as flowers, sentiment and bling.

My flower and background text are from SU images, while the sentiment is from My Favorite Things.

Can't wait to see what the rest of the Crazies did with this fun Bingo Challenge!!!  Let's all go to the Crazies Blog to check them out.

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

Double Bingo ... show off LOL ... loving your card of course :)

Benzi said...

Wow! Outstanding card, Joanne. I love that flower and the beautiful stripes. Way to play the Bingo card.

Karen Aicken said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Love the black and white.
Cheers
Karen

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful details and design, Joanne! Lovely card!