Saturday, May 31, 2014

Crazies Plan for Summer


Barbara wraps up her May hostess duties by challenging the Crazy4Challenges stampers to create cards that represent some of their summer vacation plans.

As you can tell from the name of my blog, I love being near the ocean (or other large body of water for that matter).  Each June, you will find me spending time in Maine near the ocean.  We have been going on this trip for over 45 years......and the view is just as beautiful now as it was years ago.

I find the ocean to be my place of tranquility.  The rhythm of the waves bring peace to my soul.

Anyhoooooooooooooooooo.......be sure to stop in to see what the Crazies are planning for their summer times.  Visit the Crazies Blog to check them out.

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

Can almost hear the waves from here ;) Fabulous card!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love everything about this. And it looks like we will all finally meet since most of us are headed for the beach.

Vicki Dutcher said...

So jealous you get to go every year! HI GF - you should be there what tomorrow? :) Beautiful card - I love seeing your water scene cards!!

Karen Aicken said...

Such a great card for the theme. Beautifully done!
Cheers
Karen

Carol L said...

This card is so "you!" I just love the scene you've created, and I love your blog banner too! Very relaxing and calming :)