Thursday, April 3, 2014

Go Crazy for Stamps with the CCEE Stampers








This week the CCEE Stampers Challenge was to use at least three different stamps in the creation of our cards/projects.  I actually used more than that.  My main image and the sentiment are from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  The circle frame is unmounted atamp which I think is from II Brake for Stamps.  In the center of each embossed circle in the background I stamped a design that is a peg stamp.  Below the ribbon area of the card I also lightly stamped a lacey border design in both blue and pink.





Be sure to visit the CCEE Blog to see the fabulous creations by the rest of this friendly and fabulous team.

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

Super cute card

Vicky Gould said...

Super, super cute card, Joanne!!!

Sabrina said...

Sweet and adorable. Your colouring is fab, I love the blue and pink combination. That little bunny and bow border is just darling!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

The pink and blue is wonderful, and that circle with the ribbon sis so cute.

wannabcre8tive said...

Oh, how adorable your little bunny is and colored wonderfully.

Benzi said...

Cute, cute! I love your big bunny and those little bunnies going around the circle are just so fun. Pretty use of the peg stamp, too.

Yes, Spring is here. Hubby and I will work in the yard tomorrow. It has chilled down, though. It will only be 64 degrees tomorrow. Yuck! Sunny, though.

Shirley said...

Your rabbit is adorable and so is the frame and the background too! The bow is outstanding!