Saturday, March 15, 2014

Time to Get Sketchie with the Crazies


The Crazy4Challenges DT played with their monthly sketch challenge this week.  Kelli created quite a unique sketch for us this week.  I went western with my theme this week.  The sentiment is a Penny Black Stamp (I think), while the image is from Mark's Finest Papers.  I used an MFT star border along with Spellbinder star dies.  Piercing and brads were the finishing touches.

Be sure to visit the Crazies Blog to see the original sketch along with the variety of creations the DT made using the sketch with such differing results.

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Awesome card, love that sentiment and pssst blue and yellow make green right ;)

Benzi said...

Cool card, Joanne. Love the western theme.

Liz Williams said...

Ya gotta love this one, especially if you're a Texan like me!!! A great sentiment.