Thursday, February 6, 2014

CCEE'ers Play with Mosaics


Vicky is the CCEE Stampers Challenge hostess for February.   For her first challenge of the month, she wanted us to create a paper mosaic of some type.  I used small squares of polka dotted dp to create my vertical panel behind the PI image.  Both the PI image and the sentiment are from My Favorite Things.  I paper pieced the PI's bathrobe.

Be sure to go to the CCEE Blog to see the variety of mosaics created by my fellow DT members.  I am sure you will be inspired.  Directions will also be there for how you can play right along with us.

7 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

A very pretty card, Jo. Love the cute image and the your black dotted background.

StampOwl said...

another fun card Joanne :)

Vicky Gould said...

Couple of your fav things on this one...your signature colors and it's Asian! What a sweet, sweet card! Have a great day, GF!

Lois said...

As Jackie Gleason used to say, "How sweet it is!!!"

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love your paper piecing in the bright dp as a counter to your mosaic! Well done!

Sabrina said...

With the colour scheme, this has something of an Asian feel to it - I almost feel your sweet little PI girl is wearing a kimono. I love your polka-dot mosaic background for her, and the black card base.

Benzi said...

Nice idea for your panel. This is so creative, Joanne. Your paper pieced robe is so cute. Love that sentiment.