Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Crazies Give Thanks


Anja, our Crazy4Challenges hostess for November, asked us to make 'thanks' cards this week.  I actually dug out an old SU leaf set that I had never used and embossed the leaves on mustard cardstock.  After doing that I felt that it needed a bit more interest in the background, so I overstamped the leaves with an old retired SU background linear stamp.  Must say I love the results.  Am hoping to make a few more of these to send out for Thanksgving...although time is running out for me.  I finished it off with a mustard horizontal panel with piercing, square goldtone brads, and the sentiment.

Now be sure to go to the Crazies Blog to see the 'thankful' wishes of the rest of the team.

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Love how you stamped the background over the leaves

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely stunning Joanne!! I love the way you've embossed the leaves in the background! Stunning effect! :) HUGS

Benzi said...

Couldn't be a more beautiful Fall card. I love that you added the bg stamp.
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Would you believe I forgot to send out my 3-4 Thanksgiving cards? Crazy me!