Friday, October 25, 2013

The Favs of the Crazies


This is Silke's last week as our October Crazy4Challenges hostess.  This is also her birthday month.  Our challenge this week was to use our very favorite stamp/stamp set.  Now I must say that I could not possibly choose ONE as my very favorite so I went to another criteria.....a favorite stamp that I use in a variety of ways.   That brought me to this Stampscape tree stamp.  It is my favorite to use for scenic stamping.....it goes with other Stampscape stamps, looks fabulous in the window stamps, can be used in a masculine or feminine way, and can be used for Christmas cards as well.  This time, since it was Silke's birthday I thought I would use it for a feminine birthday card.  It is mostly white on white, with the Copic colored image, some Primas, die cut leaves and ferns, and a stamped sentiment from SU. I paper pierced the base layer and added sponged clouds to the tree image.

Can't wait to see the fav stamps/sets of the rest of the Crazies DT at the Crazies Blog.

YOU might also want to be sure to go to Silke's Blog as she is offering a prize for this challenge.  She will have all the details on this prize/contest.  Good Luck!!!

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

I agree it' shard to pick one favorite set. Your card is so pretty.

Kristine Reynolds said...

What a beautiful card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Just stunning!! I thought it was a photo graph -- beautiful!!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Joanne what a gorgeous card! I'm waiting for the bald eagle to fly right out of those trees and off your card...so lifelike!!

Benzi said...

How absolutely gorgeous, Joanne. That is a breathtaking scene. I do not own any Stampscapes, I don't believe, but they are so pretty.
Lovely clouds and it really is stunning.

Sarah Gough said...

This is SO gorgeous Joanne!