Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Triple Challenge for the Crazies



This week Silke gave the Crazy4Challenge team a triple challenge.  Since this is the third challenge of the month it is a sketch challenge.  She also gave us a theme - wedding.  AND..... she gave us a color challenge which I must admit to 'tweaking' a bit as I did not have the colors.

I must say that I struggled a bit and had some attempts end up in the 'circular file' (translation=garbage).  This one, however, I am very happy with.  Please forgive me color substitutions.  I had no mint or gold so I used another green for the mint and a goldish mocha for the gold.

Now...please take the time to visit the Crazies Blog to see the other DT creations based on this triple challenge.

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous. Your card looks more fall - like than the suggested colors, which I like your color scheme better.

StampOwl said...

Great job on the challenge, it was a tough one

Peggy said...

Fabulous card! I think most of us struggled but it is good to get a tough challenge from time to time, right? LOL!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful! Love the floral detailing, Joanne!

Benzi said...

Beautiful, Joanne! I think you colors you used are just fabulous. How lovely it would be for a Fall wedding.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Just getting around to commenting on Saturday's cards. Glad to hear someone else struggled. I just couldn't get those colors to go together. Your card turned out great!