Friday, June 14, 2013

3rd June Challenge...It must be a Crazies Sketch!!!

 
Kristine is our hostess for the Crazy4Challenges this month.  And....since it is the 3rd challenge of the month, she created a sketch for us to play with.  At first, I found it a bit challenging, but then my card kind of came together and I actually like the results.
 
 
  I used a Flourishes set for both my image and my sentiment.  I used a MS punch for the lacey border.  The sentiment panel was cut with an MFT die.  Lastly, I added a button and several black pearls.
 
Now be sure to visit the Crazies Blog to see the fabulous creations made using this same sketch.
 

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

Such a pretty card

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful, Joanne! Love the colors and details! Lovely card!

Julia Aston said...

Love the patterns on this bright card Joanne! wonderful colors and layers - and your flowers are so pretty framed in the die cut!

Jodi Collins said...

AWESOME Sketch and I LOVE your card Joanne!

Benzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benzi said...

Oops! A do-over:
This is a beauty, Joanne. Good job with the sketch. Love the dotted paper and beautiful image.