Thursday, May 2, 2013

The CCEE Stampers Shimmer

 
Shirley is our hostess for the CCEE Stampers Challenge for the month of May.  For this first week she asked us to add a shimmer to our designs.  I do not use glitter, so I went with some tiny bling which certainly shimmer in the light.  I have been building up my stash of occasion cards, in this case, a wedding card.  In real life, the flowers are actually white even though they appear to be a vanilla color in the photo.  I hope you can see the embossed wedding couple in the main panel.....it shows up much better in real life.  I also added some die cut layers, embossing, and some fancy lace.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Be sure to pay a visit to the CCEE Stampers Blog as there will be some shimmering creations awaiting your viewing.  You will also find details on how you can play along with us.

10 comments:

StampOwl said...

gorgeous card Joanne

Sabrina said...

Bling is a great way of adding sparkle and shimmer - and perfect on this so-beautiful wedding card. I'm amazed to hear the roses are really white, LOL, but I know the vagaries of cameras! This is one gorgeous card, Joanne, really captures the feel of a special day.

wannabcre8tive said...

A very beautiful wedding card. The lace is so pretty with the flowers and the tiny shimmery gems. I like that embossing folder, I haven't seen that one before.

Benzi said...

The embossed couple really shows up beautifully, Joanne. I love your lace and gorgeous flowers. Your card is a winner!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Those rows of tiny bling are the perfect addition to this wedding card! Beautiful ef and flowers - what a gorgeous card for some lucky couple.

Lois said...

I don't do glitter either, Joanne. I like that you chose those rows of bling instead. Such a pretty wedding card. Your roses are gorgeous.

Vicky Gould said...

What a beautiful, beautiful wedding card. The couple shows up perfectly...gorgoeus, Joanne!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is sooo lovely! I love the way you complemented the embossing with those beautiful roses. Great card!

Kathy Bradley said...

Jo,
Beautiful and elegant wedding card! The embossed couple looks wonderful surrounded by your gorgeous dies and lace - and the pretty little sparklies too!

Traci M said...

This is beautiful, Joanne! Pretty clever of you to have a stash of cards for different occasions! I hope you are well, and wanted to send my sincere thanks for the sweet sympathy card. The image of the two girls melted my heart. Your card means so much...thank you!!