Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Crazies Go Sketchy


It is the third Crazy4Challenges challenge for the month of April which means we are working with a sketch.  Above is the sketch for this week, created by our April hostess, Kelli.  A sketch challenge is always fun as each member of the team interprets it in unique and fabulous ways.


I used this sweet image from Penny Black and a sentiment from Flourishes.  I hope this brings a smile to the recipient.

The Crazies Blog will be full of inspiration this week, so be sure to stop by and see how the rest of the team used this fabulous sketch.

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

So sweet Joanne

Liz Williams said...

This image is adorable. Hope I get to play along tomorrow. Headed out of town for the day.

Benzi said...

What a sweet stamp and I'm sure it will cheer the recipient. That's a great sketch, too...one I don't think I've seen.