Friday, March 15, 2013

The Crazies Get Sketchie

 
As is our tradition in 2013, the Crazy4Challenges team does a sketch challenge in the third week of the month.  The above sketch is the plan for this week.
 
 
In my quest to make Christmas cards all year long so I don't have stress during the holidays, I decided to use the sketch to add to may stash.  I must say that I really like this card enough that I may make a few more using this sketch.  It is flat and only will require a bit more postage as it is a square.  I actually make try the sketch as an A2 card next time.  The sentiment I used is from an old SU retired set.  The silhouette is one of my favs, but I forgot to write down the company.  Please ask if you want to know and I will get back to you.
 
To see the other fabulous creations by the Crazies using this sketch AND to learn how you can play right along with us, be sure to visit the Crazies Blog.

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

awesome Christmas card Joanne, look forward to seeing your other creations using this sketch :)

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Beautiful sketch and card! Love the colors.

Benzi said...

Ooh, I love the color combo you've used on this beautiful Christmas card. That really is a wonderful silhouette, too.