Thursday, January 17, 2013

CAS Sympathies from the CCEE'ers


I struggle with CAS cards, so as the CCEE Stampers Challenge hostess this week, I challenged them to make CAS sympathy cards.  I used a designer paper for my card base, so it doesn't have that typical 'lots of empty space' look....but it really is CAS.....at least in my book.  I used an unmounted sentiment, the only stamping on this card.  I used an MFT die to create my button in the same dp as my base card.  I also used an MFT die for my sentiment panel.  A MS border puch was used on the vertical panel.

Now be sure to visit the CCEE Blog to see the fabulous CAS creations by the rest of the team.....I am learning CAS from them....they are my CAS idols.

10 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

So pretty, Jo. I love the checked paper.

StampOwl said...

fabulous card Joanne

Vicky Gould said...

If this is a struggle, I want to struggle too! Love, love the colors and that checked dp! Beautiful, Joanne!

Benzi said...

I love what Vicky said, so funny. I'm with her...what a fab job. You used the prettiest papers, too, and what a pretty button to match.

Lois said...

Great job, Joanne. I love the button!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Fabulous dp, love the matching button. The simple sentiiment is perfect.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Great choice of papers, and I love the coordinating button. A very beautiful sympathy card, Jo!

Sabrina said...

Oh, I'm with you, CAS doesn't have to be white space. Having the matching button and background DP is lovely - and that checked paper, let's just say I'd love it in fabric to make a skirt or suit; it's gorgeous.

Kathy Bradley said...

Jo,
How pretty and elegant - love both DPS.

Stacy Morgan said...

These are always hard to make and this turned out beautiful.