Thursday, January 3, 2013

A New Year of CCEE Challenges, Baby!!!!


I am so excited to be starting a new year of challenges with my CCEE Stamper friends.  They are each so talented and kind.  I am so proud to call them my friends.

I am the hostess for January, and this week I challenged them to make a baby card as this was a time of 'new beginnings'.  I sincerely hope you will be able to play along with us.  I used a Penny Black image, addes some embossing, a scalloped border, and some bling.  Gotta make a girlie card for a little baby girl, right????  And one is never too young for bling, right????

Now, hop on over to the CCEE Blog to check out the precious creations by the rest of the team.  You are sure to see some 'sweet thangs'!!!

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

Super cute, been ages since I used my hedgies

Vicky Gould said...

Let's just say "cute as can be!"

Love the layout too. Thanks for a fun challenge, Joanne!

Benzi said...

What a sweet, little bundle. Your card is so adorable, Joanne. Good challenge you gave for the new year.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Awwww, a widdo hedgie baby....how cute! Love your coloring and sketch design on this sweet card, JoJo! Thanks for a great challenge and Happy New Year!!

Lois said...

Super sweet, Joanne! What's cuter than a hedgie? Almost nothing!!! Good challenge to start off a new year.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Another fabulous layout, my friend! I love that little Hedgie baby! Never too much bling for girls....so true!

Kathy Bradley said...

I love the hedgies and this is so very cute - and your card is adorable and wonderful.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is adorable, Jo. I love that little Hedgie and you have colored it beautifully.