Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Crazies Tie a Red One On.......


This week's Crazy4Challenges challenge was a breeze for me.  We were to add a red bow to our card/project.  I seem to be tying big red bows on many cards this season. 

I used a Bugaboo digi image, along with some fab holiday dp, to create this card.....a kind of fun and humorous one!!!  Guess Rudolph does more than sleigh guidance....lol!!!

Be sure to travel on to the Crazies Blog to see all the fabulous RED BOWS you will find adorning the DT creations.  ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

I love this!!!! Add this image to my digi wish list.

StampOwl said...

Cute image and love your red bow

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very cute card! Perfect for the challenge!

Benzi said...

Just as cute as it gets. Super paper, image, and a scrumptious bow. You are the Queen of beautiful bows.