Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Crazies Go Crazy for Carols


The Christmas Carol I used as the inspiration for this card is 'Silent Night'.!!!  I used this fabulous Hero Arts stamp to create the scene by  heat embossing.  I kept the design simple and tranquil, adding only a simple organza bow and a SU sentiment.  The polka dotted panel continued the black and white color theme.

I can't wait to see which carols inspired the rest of the Crazies.  Be sure to visit the Crazy4Challenges Blog to be inspired and dazzled.

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

gorgeous card Joanne

Karon said...

What a stunning card - beautiful.

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Vicki Dutcher said...

What an awesome night scene! Very cool~

Benzi said...

Awesome, Joanne~! If anything matches your song, 'Silent Night', this is it. When I look at this card, I feel it is Christmas Eve night. Absolutely beautiful!!!!

Betty Wright said...

Joanne, this is so gorgeous and serene! Lovely carol choice!

Kelli Hull said...

Joanne!!!! This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Snowy trees on a Winter Night... PERFECTION, so peaceful and calm, I can "can't here a thing" just looking at your card.... SO excited for snow to come....

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

I heard 'Silent Night' the second I laid eyes on your card!! Absolutely GORGEOUS Joanne!!!!