Thursday, October 4, 2012

Crazy for Chipboard


Brenda is our hostess for the month of October.  She has challenged the CCEE Stampers to include chipboard on our card/project.  Well.......I went right away to a box in which I have a variety of chipboard items.  I found this wonderful set of chipboard stickers a dear friend had given me, knowing that I love snowmen and snowflakes.  I created the background within the chipboard frame with designer paper and cut white paper, sponged with blue on the edges.  I added the SU sentiment at the bottom.  I then 'plopped' my finished frame onto a red base card......and that was that.

I can't wait to see what fabulous chipboard elements this masterful and friendly DT use on their creatiosn.  If you want to be inspired, be sure to visit the CCEE Stampers Blog.

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

Love your chipboard snowflakes

Vicky Gould said...

What an adorable snowman!!! What a cute, cute Christmas card. Well done, GF!!~!

Benzi said...

I really like that chipboard frame, Joanne. So perfect for that adorable snowman. I also like all the different colored, fun snowflakes. The dotted paper reminds me of Faith's gel dots she always did.

Lois said...

What an adorable snow scene you created within that chipboard frame.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love all those chipboard pieces. The bg is so cute with the "snow" layers.

Kathy Bradley said...

Jo,
Your card is so very adorable! I love the awesome frame and the snowman is extra cute!!

Sabrina said...

I love, love this! The snowman is sweet, but it's the flakes that I think are just wonderful!! And the frame. Well, the whole card is lovely.

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, this is cute, I love the chipboard snow flakes.