Saturday, August 18, 2012

Crazy for The Greeting Farm



Okay.......you are going to soon find out that I made a major boo-boo this week.  It is a longggg story, but here is the short version.  I lost the fabulous image that The Greeting Farm  , our Crazy4Challenges sponsor, gave me to play with this week.  I looked and looked and almost gave up finding it.  After frustrating hours, I finally, in a roundabout and lucky way, found it.  I was so excited that I ran down to the stamp cave to make my card.....FORGETTING totally about what today's challenge was.....a color combo.......blue, pink, green, and yellow.  I am happy to say that totally by chance I have three of those colors on my card......along with others that were not on the list.  I just realized my mistake as I was writing this post, and I just do not have the time or the energy to go down and make another card in the next hour or so.......so.........I have an 'illegal' challenge card that at least used the image from our sponsor.

Now....please be sure to go to the Crazies Blog to see the legal color combo cards made by the rest of this fabulously talented team.

10 comments:

StampOwl said...

Too funny Joanne, well I can see all four colours on this. And pink is after all red with a little white added ;). Love the card.

Barbara said...

Great card, Joanne! I've done the exact same thing, as I'm sure we all have, LOL! Fun card and as Frances said, they're all there :)

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oh yes!! I can totally relate...I get so focused on working with an image I forget all about the actual challenge!!! Anyhoo...the card is still super fabulous!!!

Betty Wright said...

Joanne, this is sweet...literally! Love the cupcake....still dieting here so I am drawn to food! LOL! Totally rocked the cut work detailing, too!

Silke Ledlow said...

LOL...super cute card Joanne! Trust me these kinda things happens to the best of us...wink!!! Hugs ~S~

Kristine Reynolds said...

Your card is adorable and your story made me LOL!

KelliJo said...

HAHAHAHA!! After all the emails I remember you sending and I am SURE you were stressed out... but HEY! This card is SO SUPER CUTE!!!! It's not "illegal" it's CARAZY!!!!! ;)

GREAT CARD!!!!!

Benzi said...

Oh, your card is so cute, it can't possibly be 'illegal'. Great colors even if something is left out. Cute, cute card and I like the bow treatment.

Bonnie said...

Love this AS card Joanne! I have sucha problem with AS and this is beautiful!!

Bonnie said...

I meant CAS.....dang fingers....