The CCEE Stampers Challenge this week is a technique challenge. Anne asked us to use the 'marker direct to rubber stamp' technique. Years ago I used this method quite often as I had all the SU markers. Now, most of them are dried up and, since I use Copics, I have not replaced them. Therefore I was somewhat limited in what I could do. Off I went to one of my fav SU sets, a perfect set for this technique. I also decided to keep it pretty CAS, adding only some scoring, paper piecing and a sentiment from the same set.
I can't wait to see what the rest of the team does with this technique. Hope you will stop into the CCEE Blog to be inspired!!!