Monday, July 9, 2012

Totally Stampalcious Monday

The Totally Stampalicious Challenge this week was to use your favorite embellishment.  I really have several favorites, but there is one that other comment on, so I went with that.......BRADS.  I have a tendency to use brads, especially using THREE brads.  So, that is the story behind this card's goal.  I used this fabulous Stella set from TS's Bugaboo line.

Be sure to stop at the Totally Stampalicious Blog to see the fab work of the other DT members.  Remember, there are more members now, so ther is also much more inspiration for YOU!!!  You will also find details at the blog on how you can play with us!!!!

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

Fabulous card!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love these bright colors and bold plaid with this fun image, Joanne! I'd love to say this to a few people I know!

Leanne said...

Nice card, love that image and sentiment. Stella is awesome! Great challenge, and Yes so many favorites...hahaha! WTG!

Angel said...

love the layout! GREAT card, pretty bow!

Stacy Morgan said...

LOL this sentiment gets me laughing.... Love the colors JOanne!

Benzi said...

Oh, Stella has such a quick mind and sharp tongue...so funny. Cute, cute card and a yummy ribbon.

ahlers5 said...

Love the clean, crisp look of this. I work in a school and have to deal with parents daily. I must admit there was a time or two I felt this way.