Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Recreational Stamping.....FINALLY!!!

Lately it seems as if my stamping time is so limited that I do my DT and challenge team stamping and that is about it.  I am happy to say that this week I have done some of the daily challenges at Splitcoast.  (Things really were so much easier when Splitcoast was where almost everyone shared their artwork!!!!)  Anyhooooooo.......

This first card is one I did for both today's Tea Party Challenge (to use giraffes) and yesterday's CAS Challenge (use twine).  The image and sentiment are from Mark's Finest Papers.


This second card was done yesterday.  It was for the TLC Challenge (a beach scene) and the CAS Challenge (to use twine).

Stamping for fun is the best, isn't it??????


6 comments:

StampOwl said...

glad you got some time to play Joanne, the results are worth it :)

Benzi said...

Great cards...the giraffes are so cute and the beach scene is heavenly.

Ah, a day to do your own thing in the craft room is really a special event.

OlgaB said...

Adorable.....just love those giraffes peeking in!!!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Stamping for fun is the best and these two designs are fabulous, Joanne!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Oh my gosh, those giraffes are hysterical! Love both of your cards. I need some stamping therapy tonight!

Liz Williams said...

Welcome back to your play time. I'm with you on just using the challenges to motivate our imaginations and just getting to pick up whatever stamp we choose.