Monday, June 4, 2012

Have Some Fun with Totally Stampalicious Monday



Welcome to Totally Stampalicious Monday!!!  Today, after visiting here, you must be sure to visit the TS Blog as new members of our DT will be introduced to you.  There will be more inspiration and sample to see.....so be sure to stop by.

Our challenge today was to bring some humor to our cards/projects.  Well, that really isn't too hard to do with these fabulous stamps.  Today I used one of my favorite divine divas......Fairy Stella.....somehow I think if I had a Fairy Godmother she would be wild and funky like this one.

Now...head on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog to check out the team's fabulous work AND to have a laugh or two.  Maybe then you'll want to play along with us!!!!

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

fun card Joanne

Lynn McAuley said...

Love how you "staged" this fun image! Hilarious image and sentiment!

Benzi said...

Great design on this fun card. The piercing looks super, as usual. Wouldn't it be fun to have wings and a wand?? For sure!

ahlers5 said...

Such a fun card. Love the sentiment. Wish I had a wand sometimes. My house would look dramatically cleaner!
Diane

Emily Keaton said...

Totally fun! I just love those bright summery colors. :)

Liz Williams said...

Love that orange and thanks for the smile this morning. I love that sentiment.

Virgo5 said...

Fabulous, love the edge at the top with the piercing!

Leanne said...

I love these colors, and this is so fun to be on the TS Design Team. I love this image, sure makes me laugh! WTG!

Angel said...

haha! Fairy Godmother she AIN'T! great card!