Thursday, March 22, 2012

CCEE1212 -- Going Sentimental

Welcome to the CCEE Stampers' Challenge.  As hostess for the month of March, this week I asked the team to focus on the sentiment.  My mind is often 'at the beach' so that is where I went to choose a sentiment.  I added a small, dried starfish from a Fall trip to Maine as an embellishment.

I am really looking forward to vieving the sentimental creations of the rest of this fabulously talented team.  I know they will inspire me to spread my wings and use sentiments in a variety of ways.

Be sure to journey to the CCEE Stamper's Blog for inspiration.  AND....remember.....even if I may forget to tell you each week......that we would LOVE for you to play along with us.  Details on what to do are at the team blog.

11 comments:

StampOwl said...

awesome card Joanne

Vicky Gould said...

What a beautiful background for your poignant sentiment, Joanne. Awesome card!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I always love the cards you make with the sea as the theme! The bg images and colors are so beautiful, and the sentiment is just lovely. Fabulous, GF!

Sabrina said...

You know how much I always love your seaside scenes; this one is no exception. The starfish is a super addition, brings back childhood memories.

Benzi said...

Oh, this is fabulous, Joanne. What an outstanding image and a 'so true' sentiment. Love it!!!
I like your dried starfish..just perfect for an embellie.

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this gorgeous beach scape and wonderful sentiment, Joanne! What a beautiful seaside card!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

No one does a seaside scene like you, JoJo! This is so invitingly beautiful, and I love your touch with the starfish! Beautiful sentiment, too. Thanks for a great month of challenges!

wannabcre8tive said...

Jo, this is so beautiful, I love your ocean scenes. Oh, how I would love to step into this card and feel the sand between my toes. I love how you added the starfish. Perfect in every way.

Kathy Bradley said...

Your beach cards are always so gorgeous, Jo! What a beautiful card you've created - serene and soft.

Carol L said...

How wonderful is this card with that touching sentiment and fabulous starfish embellishment! Love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL!!~