Monday, February 6, 2012

Tying it on at TS Monday


Our challenge for the Totally Stampalicious Monday Challenge was to use three ribbons (or more).  I used the TS set called JJ Desperate Housewife.  I went with my fav color combo of black, white, and RED.  I used three different ribbons of the same width with just a knotted tie on each.  I colored with my Copics and did some paper piecing.  Actually.....a pretty easy card.

Be sure to check out the creative way the rest of this very talented team used ribbons on their cards.  I am sure they will inspire you.  Check it out at the Totally Stampalicious Blog.

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN FUN FUN !!~

StampOwl said...

fabulous Joanne, and I saw on another post it was your blogaversary ... congratulations :)

Benzi said...

Cute, cute card and I agree with the sentiment...stay out of the kitchen! LOL Your ribbons are so sweet. I went with these colors on a card I posted today, too. Aren't they great?

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your fabulous stripes and ribbons with this great image, but not nearly as much as I love that sentiment. Joanne!!! Words to live by!!

Carol L said...

Amen to this sentiment! LOL Great card, wonderful colors too!

Julie said...

This is BRILLIANT Joanne! I LOVE the color combo you used! We sure are thinking alike this week! Seriously, I do LOVE this color combo with JJ Housewife. It's perfect! Great ribbon placement too! Love the layout you used!

Virgo5 said...

Oh JJ is very sassy today, love the whole thing as usual!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

GORGEOUS ribbon, Joanne...I love how it goes so well with her hair tie thingy (that's what they're called ya know!) This is FABULOUS!!!

Kathy Bradley said...

I'm loving her shoes - red heels - very nice!! Okay, only Donna Reed used to clean in her high heels, shirtwaist dress and apron!! Donna Reed may have been before your time! Adorable card and I love your image and choice of DP and CS - always wonderful cards!

miatagal said...

Love this fun card!