Monday, February 20, 2012

Totally Stampalicious Babies



Welcome to the Totally Stampalicious Monday Challenge.  This week we were challenged to create baby cards.  I used the newly released set called      .  I kept my card pretty simple, using a doily die from My Favorite Things along with my Spellbinders.  I added paper piercing, some rhinestones, and rounded my corners.  And.....that is about it!!!

Be sure to check out the fabulous baby cards at the Totally Stampalicious Blog.  There is bound to be an abundance of cuteness this week.

12 comments:

Jessie Lubyk said...

This is so nice Joanne...I love the spring colours (definitely perking me up after this dump of snow we've had). Thanks for the smile ;)

StampOwl said...

what a cutie :)

Unknown said...

So cute!! Perfect baby card!!

Lynn McAuley said...

I have been racking my brain for something cute for a new baby girl!! Thanks for the inspiration of this precious card, Joanne!!

Lori Turner said...

Wow girl....this is ADORABLE!! I love the bright pink/yellow color scheme! You rocked this challenge this week - WTG!

Stacy Morgan said...

Joanne this is adorable. I adore that lattice framing, just too cute.

Angel said...

darling color combo, sweet card!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So super cute Joanne!! Love the framing!!

Benzi said...

What a cutie! I love this image for welcoming a baby. And, there is one of those beautiful ribbon/bows you always have. The card is just adorable, Joanne.

Julie said...

This is so sweet! I love your fabulous coloring and GORGEOUS bow!!! Adorable!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Adorable card, Jo. Your beautiful bow is fabuuuuulous!

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh, Jo, that is such a darling image - made me smile!! Beautiful card!