Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Crazies go Two by Two by Two!!!

The Crazies were challenged this week to make a card with only TWO layers.  Well, I did manage to follow that direction, but the results are questionable.  I used this medallion set from Flourishes.  I filled some of the empty spaces with piercing and brads.....my two signature details.

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see what the other Crazy4Challenges DT gals did with this challenge.  I'm sure I will be dazzled, and I hope you will be too.  So travel over to the Crazies Blog to check things out.

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

love it Joanne

KelliJo said...

all that piercing is SO awesome!!! I think this is a FABULOUS card!!!! See, frills and whistles need not apply! ;) VERY Pretty indeed!!!!

Barbara said...

I love how you've used the Medallion, Joanne! And I love black and Kraft--great job on this challenge!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oh wow!!! Your piercing is AH-Mazing!!!!! Gorgeous, joanne!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Girl you nailed it GORGEOUS!!~

Silli said...

Wonderful Joeanne, love the kraft paper, love the flower...fabby gf! xoxo

Carol L said...

You're just amazing to keep coming up with so many ideas to meet these challenges! NJ on this!

Benzi said...

It's great, Joanne. You do piercing so well. I really love that medallion.

Dawn B. said...

Where were you when I needed you for this set. I really struggled and wanted to do it in kraft. This is AWESOME>