Thursday, February 16, 2012

CCEE1207 White on White


As our host for February, Shirley challenged us to a WHITE ON WHITE challenge.  You are allowed to add color to your image and/or add colored ribbon.  I went pretty much WHITE on this one, with my image and sentiment in black.  The flowers are white in real life but seem a bit more creamlike in this picture.

Please be sure to check out the work of the rest of this fabulous team.  Here are the links to our blog as well as to the blogs of the individual team members.


CCEE blog
Frances Bryne
Joanne Grzelak
Cindy Haffner
Tosh Leyendekker
Charlene Merrick
Shirley Quarry
Anne Harmon
Vicky Gould
Brenda O'Rear
Lois Bak
Kathy Bradley
Brandi Wiggins
Sabrina Friel

14 comments:

StampOwl said...

love the look of white on white and this is no exception!

wannabcre8tive said...

Beautifully done, Jo. Love this white wedding card.

Vicky Gould said...

Wow, gasp! Whoever receives this will keep it forever...beautiful work, GF!

Sabrina said...

I'm surprised there aren't more wedding cards this week :D, it was the first thing I thought of - except I already have two in my stash. This is so elegant and stylish - the bling and the roses are fabulous on it.

Benzi said...

It's beautiful, Joanne. I don't think I've ever made a wedding card. Love the embossing folder and the beautiful piece behind your sentiment.

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Joanne!!~

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Wonderful embossing! I love the groupiing of flowers and that new label for the sentiment. I see you got your piercing in, too! LOL!

Emily Keaton said...

This is SO elegant and beautiful, Joanne! Your white-on-white creation is stunning. :)

Kathy Bradley said...

Jo, your card is so very pretty - and the image is perfect. The EF you used is stunning, as are the flowers and swirls!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Jaw-dropping gorgeous, my friend!! This wedding card is definitely a keepsake.

Carol L said...

What a magnificent wedding card! I seriously love this one!!!

Kimmy said...

Just beautiful, and so elegant! What a great job you did on this challenge.

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

The bling absolutely LEAPS off this card. Gorgeous! Love the layering. Well done, Jo!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love this! What is the make of the stamps? they are so cute with no faces.