Friday, September 30, 2011

Going Sketchie with Roxie

Can you tell how much I am loving this leaf image from Mark's Finest Papers.  I keep grabbing for it.....love it in multiples, love it layered, love it cut out, love it in all color combos.  As a leaf lover from way back, this is one of my favs 'evah'!!!

This card was made for the sketch challenge at SCS.  Thanks to Rox for keeping us sketch inspired each week.  I just love sketches.

With all the craziness of my life lately, it is fun to pull out some fab dp, use my fav leaf image and PLAY for a bit between the 'cares of the world'.  Hopefully my 'real' life will quiet down soon and settle into a new normal and I'll have time to see all the wonderful creations I know everyone is making and sharing on their blogs.

Hugs to all.....

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

love the rich colors of this

Emily Keaton said...

This is SO beautiful, Joanne! That leaf image really is spectacular. I can see why it is a favorite! I hope that you are able to find some peacefulness in your life soon. :)

Benzi said...

I love that leaf and that set from MFP, too...just used it today. That looks like a wonderful embossing folder, too...autumn or Thanksgiving.
Your card is gorgeous!

Mothermark said...

I love the white in the background. Its such a nice contrast to these colors! Beautiful Joanne!

Hope things are going akay with your momma!