Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Totally Stampalicious Sneak Peek PLUS Catch Up

Say 'Hello' to Fairy Stella.....isn't she a hoot???!!!!  And....the sentiments that come from her are sassy, funny, and risque!!!!  She is one of 5 sets being released tomorrow by Totally Stampalicious.  Today is our third day of sneak peeks.  Be sure to stop by the TS Blog  to see more creations starring our own Fairy Stella.  Also.....be sure to come around tomorrow, Thursday, around 9 PM for the start of our TS Release Blog Hop.....you might become a winner if you do!!!  Also....if you are interested, Totally Stampalicious is on the lookout for 4 new DT member.  Information about this is on the TS Blog.

This was a card I created for the Inspiration Challenge on SCS using a Mark's Finest Papers set called Black Eyed Susans for Encouragement.

This is a card I made for last week's Sketch Challenge on SCS using a Mark's Finest Papers set called Butterflies and Wisteria.

This is a card I made for the Free4All Challenge on SCS which was to use a frame.  I used a Totally Stampalicious set called Friendly Dexter for this one.

Recently, when I brought my mother up to New York to meet my brother halfway to Rochester, I got to visit with a dear SCS friend at the rest stop.  Sue (coffeestamper) and I had a fab time chatting over some coffee.  AND.....she brought me a bottomless bag of treats as an early birthday present (my b'day is in NOV., so it was quite a surprise).  One of the gems enclosed in that bag of treasures was this adorable snowman stamp.  My stamping time has been somewhat limited lately and it seems like I am always doing required (DT) stamping and not 'playing', so I was determined to find time to make at least one card to show Sue how much I LOVE this stamp.  So....that is the story behind this one.......!!!!!!

This is the card I created for the Teapot Tuesday Challenge this week.  I used this fabulous Penny Black stamp along with this fab Mark's Finest Papers' sentiment.  This card is actually VERY similar to one I made for a long ago challenge, but with different dp and different sentiment.

Well....I think that is enough for today.....I actually have a few more to share, but I'll save those for another day.  Hope you enjoyed the variety for today.

Thanks for taking the time if you made it all the way through this post.  You are most kind!!!!

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

wow you have been busy .... awesome cards

Mothermark said...

Wowza! You have been making some awesome cards girlfriend! I have that little tripped up snowman stamp, its so cute! And that Fairy card at the top is a crack up! Ha! They are all wonderful SnoSnot...How fun you got to spend time with Sue! And Charlene coming up! Woot!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Holy, moly cow have you been busy creating!! I LOVE the versatility in your stamping Joanne!! From your gorgeous floral cards, to your funny and funky old lady cards!! Love your charming whimsical ones too!! WOW!!

Carol L said...

You're batting 6 for 1 today with these great cards! They're all great, but that blue number is my favorite! Gorgeous!

Benzi said...

Joanne, you must have not come out of the craft room for several days. What a gorgeous, fun, and beautiful groups of cards. Plus, how great to get to visit with Sue. Love that snowman stamp and what you did with it.

Joan Ervin said...

Oh my word, gf...you have really been on a roll!!!! All your creations are absolutely STUNNING!!!! The fairy in the first one is adorable and I'm still chuckling over the sentiment!!! The turquoise daisy card with the matching doily and bow is breathtaking as is the pretty pink card with the beautiful butterfly!!! I just love the sweet little dragon and adorable snowman, too, and when I saw the last card I let out a little gasp!!! White embossing on black is one of my favorite looks...this is gorgeous!!!! Awesome work, Joanne!!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, all these cards are awesome. How neat you got to meet up with Coffeestamper.