Sunday, July 10, 2011

No Squares or Rectangles Need Apply......!!!!!

The Challenge for  Totally Stampalicious Monday  is

ANYTHING GOES EXCEPT SQUARES OR RECTANGLES

I honestly had such fun making this card.....It totally grew a life of its own, and is better (IMHO) than anything I had intended.  Sometimes ya' just gotta' let those creative juices flow on their own...IYKWIM!!!  I used the Violet Scarlette set from Totally Stampalcious' Bugaboo line.

(By the way.....an apology first for the muddy photo......and for forgetting to put some teenie rhinestones in the centers of the flowers.....will do that later!)

Be sure to check out the fabulous creations by the rest of this fabulously creative and fun team by visiting the Totally Stampalicious Blog.

14 comments:

StampOwl said...

ohhhhhhhh what a fun shaped card you have created :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh, just FABULOUS Jo!!~

Jessie/knightrone said...

How fun!

Benzi said...

Well, your creative juices were certainly flowing on this one. Love the shape...great card!!

Lynda Benden said...

This is wonderful Joanne!!! What a great layout and your details are amazing!!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

I just love every element about this...the shapes, the paper, your foliage...ALL of it!!! Fantastic, Joanne!!!

Julie said...

WOW! This is AWESOME Joanne! Super cool shape! Love the flower accent! Great Shaped Card!

Stacy Morgan said...

Joanne this is just so fun and vibrant. awesome shape, very vibrant and cheerful. Love it.

Dawn B. said...

What great shapes you chose for this card Joanne. I never think to use shapes. I love the pearls with the flowers. Great card.

Carol L said...

I seriously doubt I could make a card w/o squares or rectangles but you pulled it off! Love that flower!!

Virgo5 said...

Awesome, what a unique design I love it!

Liz Williams said...

How utterly adorable!! Love these colors.

Lori Turner said...

What a NEAT shaped card, Joanne! I love the colors too - WTG! A very FUN card :)

Roxie said...

What a fun card design and such and she looks like a really fun person to know!