Sunday, June 26, 2011

Off to the Maine Shore

This is a card I did for yesterday's Inspiration Challenge on SCS.  However, it is also a perfect one to post for today as I am off to coastal Maine for several days.  As you can tell from my blog pictures, I love the ocean.  The picture in my sidebar of Perkins Cove shows you my view each and every day from my motel room.  Fabulous, eh??????  The lighthouse in my banner is a place we visit each day come rain, snow, ice, winds, cold, heat.......I really could spend the whole day, everyday there.

Anyhoooo......this card was done with Mark's Finest Papers set called Sand, Surf, Relax.  The RELAX part is what I hope to be doing a lot of while in Maine, along with some shopping, ocean viewing, lighthouse visiting, and, of course, some deeeeliish seafood.

My blog will still be posting on my challenge days, so it probably won't even seem like I am gone.  Will be so nice to have a break from the norm.........

3 comments:

Silli said...

OMG Joanne, your card is so pretty, love the colors...HUGS

StampOwl said...

love this Joanne, enjoy your trip

Benzi said...

I know what was on your mind when making this card....the wonderful trip you were planning. Wow! Hope you have a great time at this beautiful place.