CCEE Stamper's Challenge. She asked us to use flowers around our main image. I used an old SU shell stamp and 'gussied' it up with my Spellbinders die, a Prima flower, two pearled flowers from Michael's bridal aisle, a pearl flourish, a touch of paper piercing, an embossing foler and the fab copper cardstock from Mark's Finest Papers.
Be sure to check out the flowery post at the CCEE Stampers Blog.
Stampin B's this week and she challenged us to create a spring scene. I used an old SU stamp for the main image. I then used an unmounted grass stamp to continue the grass to the horizontal panel behind the main image. I then added the sentiment (forgot the company...just ask if you need to know). A very easy card, but it sure says spring to me.
Be sure to visit the Stampin B's blog to get in the springtime mood.