Sunday, April 17, 2011

TSMonday Challenge....CAS


Welcome to this week's Totally Stamplicious Blog Challenge.  The TSMonday challenge thiis week was to create a CAS (clean and simple) card with 3 or less layers.  Well, as many of you know, CAS is truly a challenge for me....I LOVE LAYERS and LAYERS and LAYERS!!!!  However, I tried to put my brain in a CAS mood and managed to make this 3 layers counting the image panel as my 3rd layer....and....I must admit that I like the results.  These Best Buds/BFF's just make me smile.  I added a touch of bling and a ribbon/bow along with some paper piercing on the base level.....and that was that!!!

Hope you will make a journey to the Totally Stampalicious Blog to check out the work of the other DT members AND get the details on how you can join us in the fun!!!!  We are a friendly group and play well with others....lol!!!!  You can also use the links on my sidebars to get to the individual blogs/galleries of DT members.

Have a great day!!!  Hope you find something that gives you a grin, a giggle, or even a guffaw!!!!

10 comments:

StampOwl said...

so sweet Joanne

Carol L said...

This image makes me smile too! I love the BFF sentiment, adorable!

Lori Turner said...

Love it Joanne! I have difficulty with CAS too - I love layers also! Great card this week...I love the colors :)

Benzi said...

Joanne, you did a fab job with the CAS card. Love those wonderful checks. The ribbon is yummy.

Monique said...

I just love these little girls.... What a perfect bow too:)..Great take on this weeks challenge Joanne...Have a wonderful week :)

Virgo5 said...

Wow, I love this Joanne, you rocked this cas challenge!

Julie said...

Fabulous job on the CAS challenge this week Joanne! Love the layout and the paper piercing! So pretty!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is adorable, Joanne! I lvoe the little girls and the wonderful spring colors. That green dp and bow are just terrific and I love your fab layout.

Stacy Morgan said...

Darling, great color and I like the jewel accents.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

What a sweet image and darling card!!