Saturday, February 5, 2011

Crazy4Challenges and Speedy's Friends

 With a new puppy in the house, I am finding much less time for stamping and commenting.  Apologies for not getting to your galleries and blogs.  Hopefully life will return to a new normal really soon.  If you have not yet seen our new pup, you can go here.
Speedy's Friends were challenged by Geri to make a card using a homemade flower.  I am hoping that using die cuts was okay........!!!!  For my card I used a soon-to-be-released set from Mark's Finest Papers called Greet the Day with Gerber.  Loving the feeling of spring that came with this card/set.

Now travel over to the Speedy's Friends post on the MFP blog to see the creations of the rest of the fab team AND to see how you can play along with us.

The Crazies this week were challenged by Angela to make a Valentine.  Well, that was an easy one for me as I am totally amused with this fun and sassy set from Totally Stampalicious (from their Bugaboo line).  Just the name of the set (Stupid Cupid) gives me a giggle.  AND Stella....well....I just love her attitude!!

Now head on over to the Crazy4Challenges blog to get inspired by the wonderful valentines you will find there.  We'l love for you to play along!!!

As this posts, CT is facing yet another snow/ice/rain storm for today.........Seems like we have one every three days or so.  Please tell me that winter is going to end.......soon??!!

21 comments:

Silli said...

Joanne, your cards are very pretty...I love the funny image and the coloring!!!!

StampOwl said...

Love them both Joanne

Becky said...

Beautiful flowers.

Lynda Benden said...

Your flowers are beautiful Joanne! So Springy!!!! Of course I LOVE Stella! Both cards are awesome!

Virgo5 said...

Beautfiul, both of them, and your new addition is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love the design of your card, Joanne! Gorgeous colors and papers! That image puts a smile on my face. hugs, Angela

Emily Keaton said...

Great cards, Joanne! We're bracing for more winter precip here, too. No one seems to know for sure what it will be! I'm done with winter, too. Where can we place our orders for spring??????????

Mothermark said...

Ha these are wonderful! Both of them. A new puppy is like a baby.....they are into everything and you gotta be on your toes girlfriend! And Pepper is not gonna be much help in that department! Snort!

Joanne Travis said...

I love the sunny, cheery yellow!! So beautiful and warm.

Harriet Skelly said...

Winter will end, winter will end (just repeat that like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz (there's no place like home, there's no place like home)! With a gorgeous spring card like this winter has to end soon! Your card is so warm and cheery! I also love that sentiment on the valentine card! And lastly, your new puppy is just the cutest - besides Pepper of course!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Both cards are awesome! I have to laugh at Stella - isn't she just full of it!! LOL -- Good luck with the puppy... at least they become dogs :)

Vicki G said...

Sweet Sweet Valentine and I am loving your Cheery Daisy Creation!

Carol L said...

Both cards are wonderful, and I always enjoy coming here to see what you've created!
We awoke to another icy morning today in PA. The salt truck was going up our hill BACKWARDS because he couldn't go forward on the ice! 5 semi's shut the turnpike down for 6 hours, as they jack-knifed on the ice! More rain/snow/ice is predicted Monday eve into Tuesday for us, and the "potential" for another big snow storm comes later on this Thursday. I tell ya, I'm going to hunt that groundhog down and send him to the moon! LOL

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are just CUTE!!!

Benzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benzi said...

O.K., I'll try again...my goof! Joanne, both your cards are great. Stella always give me a chuckle and your little mouse/flower looks so pretty in the nestie. It is very hard for me to work with yellow, but I see you've used it with perfection. Help!!!

Spring is coming..but not yet. Hang on!

redwasher1 said...

Love your gorgeous card and you gorgeous new fur ball. Angel is adorable!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Susan said...

too funny, that Stella! and your card is pure joy, Joanne.

What a precious new member of your family...what love our fur babes bring us. No worries about comments and such, just drop by when you are able!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey Joanne, I completely got sidetracked by checking out your puppy...LOL!!! Too cute for words :)!!! Both of your card are once again perfect and so beautiful! Love the Stampalicious girl...hugs ~S~

Barbara said...

LOVE your Valentine card, Joanne! As you can see, I'm running late, too!

Tammy Hershberger said...

That is too funny, Joanne! Great Valentine!